Thursday, April 27, 2006

La-La-La...!

La-La-La...!

delirium of the endless, in conversations with her brother dream in the sandman 7, brief lives,

"is there a word that would describe then incident where you want to introduce someone, but you have forgotten the name of who you're introducing, and the name of who you're introducing him to?"

"no"

"is there a word that means you have forgotten to make love to someone that you have known for a long time?"

"no"

"is there a word that tells you that time is happening, and that nothing can be the same?"

"the word is 'change' "

there's a problem with blogging at work. i've noticed that in my previous posts which i have written in the office, all the apostrophies appear as a tangle of symbols on the blog. bloody hell, what's happening? so currently i'm using wordpad instead of MS word. is there a difference? well, i've never claimed to be tech-savvy right? i guess you could tell me.

oh shit. i forgot to put up my horrendous soccer story over at my other nonsense blog. shall type it out today.

also from sandman7:

"what do you get when there are a dozen lawyers in a pit covered up to their necks in cat shit?...

...not enough cat shit"

as accurately as my brother puts it, it's like playing chess against yourself. all you're doing to advance into the game the turn before, you will be countering in your next turn.

the universities are giving me a major, not-joking-about-this-one headache. yesterday i threw together a draft of the letter i would have to send to the universities to appeal for an extension of the deadline of confirmation or rejection of the places they have offered me. and my mum, being the meticulous secretary that she is, she editted my work and made it look really really good, but at the expense of staying up later than 2am.

wow. what a headache in the morning.

all of the sudden i want to sing. just to let it all out. i wish i could sing my throat hoarse. i want to throw my voice and break it most embarassingly, but i don't care. the novo concertate choir conductor from the philipines once told us, "hell, if you're going to do it, must as well go for it all the way. it doesn't matter if you break. do it in style." yeah man! go out blazing! anyone wants to join me for some karaoke this weekend? monday perhaps?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home