Thursday, April 06, 2006

If I Could Say Something...

If I Could Say Something...

i was sitting in the office toilet and my mind just started to wonder around.

it occured to me that blogging is actually, well, pointless. the only thing that blogs are for, to me at least, is to keep in touch. i mean it's not always that easy for people to pop onto MSN all at the same time and chat, right? it is not cheap to message people or call them too, so well... there's hope that my friends will update their blogs and i would have a glimpse of their lives, even from far away. in fact, if they so wished, every person in the world could check out what's going on in my friends' lives, if they so wished. all they need is a computer with a reasonable internet connection. well, maybe for some blogs with all sorts of funny thing on them like armando's, wanxin's or wenling's, even that might not be enough. poor zimbabwean blog surfers.

well, picking up where that thought left off, i wondered about my own blog. like how i tell my prospective clients that their advert can potentially reach all the 900,000 people registered on our databases, my blog could potentially be read by those around the world (minus some zimbabweans...) with too much time. too much time, and crazy enough to type out 'shoobeedoowop' in the address field, and walaah! a hit!

so, if i could say something to the world, what would i say??

a thought to keep my mind alive. at least for another day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home