Monday, March 27, 2006

Updates...

Updates...
so, after a week of not updating this sad blog, what has happened to the duck? has he contracted bird flu perhaps? or has he even fallen prey to the cruel and unforgiving duck rice stall owners.

nope, everything is fine.

i had my IMU interview the other day. last tuesday, actually. it was not bad lah. although i really have no idea about well i did. i met two girls there, after my interview. now, don't look at me like that...if the guy before me were to hang around i'd make friends with him too. anyway, there's this gal called Narmatha and another called Wai Keng. we ended up having a drink in the IMU canteen together coz they were waiting for their buddies from SAM in the february intake, and i was waiting for lipjeen.

my leg muscles are currently hurting quite a lil. note to self: know when to stop stretching in yoga. i finally, finally can put my forehead on my knees, but my, what a pay-off!

they whole week was kinda mundane. my office moved to across the intersection on monday, but the official launch was on thursday. we had a school band march us across the road, while three traffic policemen held the traffic for us. we were all decked in the blue jobstreet polo. oh, did i mention all the 100+ of us all were carrying silver balloons too? wow, so embarassing. but well, beats staying in the office the whole day, right?

gotta work now guys. tahz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home