Friday, March 10, 2006

Whoo

Whoo

okay, so i didn't skip yoga yesterday. whoa, feels great man, like it loosened up all my limbs...but i bet you my last dollar that by the end of today every move i make will be a painful one as my body starts to ache. gotta get back in shape man, seriously.

oh, by the way i just registered for my IELTS, and got myself a hepB vaccination, all in the spirit of getting into IMU. haiyorh...anyway, the doctor tha gave me the jab was from university of north sumatera... haha. just a point to note.

weather has been an absolute nightmare. so bloody hot in the day time and in the evenings it just rains...as in, yeah...

but well, to quote a friend, "that's it man, when you talk about the weather, you've got nothing left to say." haha...

wise words indeed. 'coz it's true now. i blog another time! tahz guys and gals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home