Wednesday, March 29, 2006

It's Just One of Those Days Again

It's Just One of Those Days Again

Bad Day - R.E.M.
"...Shits so thick you could stir it with a stick.."

well, on monday and tuesday everything was like tip-top and so enthusiastic. but it's after 12 now, so i refuse to do any work.

i was walking to the STAR LRT then this freaking existance of blood, bone and feathers decides to let it go on me. i got the most of it of my shirt, luckilly, but if noone notices, noone will ask. if noone asks, noone will know.

then i got to the office and put my kopi peng bungkus on my table. (for explanations on the malaysian coffee shop lingo, go to yaowen's blog). you know and i know what putting a bag of water on the table isn't really the smartest thing to do, but you never think it will happen to you. but yes. half my coffee ended up on my table and a good portion of it made it into my keyboard.

holy crap! i dried everything out as much as i can, but well..if there's a short circuit later in the day from my keyboard, i'll be the first one out of the door. haha.

well, my stomach is starting to dictate that i get something to eat. bye guys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home