Tuesday, April 18, 2006

What Just Happened?

What Just Happened?

okay, for updates' sake, i'm now working at BASF at menara telekom. i'm on the twenty-fifth floor, beside the windows, and the view is magnificent. you can see the haze everywhere!

my boss is this really cheena guy called mr too. so, i'm wan, and he's too. haha, that's the que! either: A) Slap your forehead; or, B) Laugh

i'm a Christian, so, HAPPY EASTER. rejoice in the love so pure.

there were so, so many things that i wanted so say in this post, but somehow, like the elusive deborah gohs or the serene hengs or the zhisins or (sometimes) the ngeezhengs that always seem to disappear the moment you're online, all those nicely, neatly arranged thoughts vanished without a trace.

what a day.

i went to work, after which i spent an hour with my jobstreet colleagues at a mamak stall. i sms-ed my mum, "mum, i'll be going for a drink with my jobstreet friends, so i'll be coming back a little later."
she replied, "okay, try not to drink too much alcohal, and please and tell your friends that you have to take an injection later."

haha, i had teh tarik.

anyway, i later had to go for my second hepatitis B jab. i forgot all about it on the ninth, when it was scheduled for it, so, oh well...

i got shortlisted for the NUS medicine course! how sia! no offense to singaporeans but i really don't want to study in singapore anymore. i complied with my parents' wishes to go for the universities with a shotgun and not a rifle. you get the idea. so i applied everywhere.

this month, i have/had:
interview for consideration for my current job post
ielts interview so access my speaking skills
interview at malacca-manipal medical university ("are you a deejay? you look like one." go figure)
and next sunday/monday, interview at NUS.

if this carries on, i would be quit my job and start working as an interviewee consultant.

my advice: don't ask your dad for a tie. mine gave me a gaudy one.

chaoz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home