Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Just Some Things I'd Like to Say

Just Some Things I'd Like to Say

haiz...just some thoughts that happen to zoom by. last sunday was mums day! hahaha...lemme tell you about my mum.

My Mum's Funky
hahaha, yeah, she is! she rebonded her hair, and gave it a nice cut, and then she blackened out all the white hairs! hahaha...and she don't dress like no aunty, daaaawwwg! she likes all those things those teens will like, truly young at heart, she loves blue, keane, and maroon5!

My Mum's My Best Friend
although she's my mum, but the both of us talk like friends. she's the one who know's me best, seeing my grow up and all.she's open to all sorts of trash from us, like dirty jokes, lame jokes, stupid comments and such. she even said 'f***' when she was talking about my dad's mistress, joane. hahaha...she taught me sexual education at 10, and actually drew out the female reproductive organs and went into a lengthy explanation about how life began. hahaha...oh yea! she watched the titanic nude scenes with me too...!

My Mum's Strong.
yup yup, this is for sure. after confirming that my dad was having an affair, she threw my dad out of the house. literally. while my dad was out on one of his supposed 'business trips' she packed his belongings into those large DHL boxes, put them, outside the house and changed the locks. hahaha...it also helped that the title to our house is in my mums name.when he came back, my mum shoo-ed my dad to his parents place. wowee...

My Mum's the Best
she is. there's no replacing a person like her. although we all could have live a better life and done more things, i wouldn't have ad it any other way. what i went through moulded me and for my past years with her, i am thankful.


i'm coming back home soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home