Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Cutting it Close

Cutting it Close

hey there again...i realise i have a knack for writing posts last minute la....here's a little update since my last post...

i fell sick yesterday. really sick. the whole of monday my sore throat festered quietly and then in the short span of a few hours of my night slumber, it gathered its forces and wrecked havoc on me. grrr.....damn painful sia. well, anyway, i'm back in school today, and i'm writing this here too.

i have my quartet practice soon, because there wasn't enough time to assess all the quartets on monday. quartets 12 to 16 would be tested today. i'm in the 12th one. hahaha...tyco sia...

to a good friend: there are times when you face grim reminders of painful memories. please be strong. your friends care and will all stick around for you. i guess you know that too.

la la la la....!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home