Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Was Lost, but Found

Was Lost, but Found

wow, things really sneak up on you, don't they? for example, it's already gonna be one in the morning...whoa!! ONE IN THE MORNING!!!

freaking!!! yep yep...just wanna relate one funny incident to you all here. i was clearing my files, and i have 6 of those beeeeeeg files. one each for the sciences (that makes three) and two more for maths and GP, the last being where i store exam papers (either undone or those i did, are waaaaaaay below expectations). haha...but then guess what? i found my long lost complex numbers lecture notes in there! wut the...as well as my 'Revision of Ionic Equilibria' in which i got thrown out of my not-so-comfy-but-frequented LT5 by dearest monica wong. haiyar... memories sia...

here's a lame joke my dearest told me:

Boy1: how are your grades?
Boy2: they're all submerged.
Boy1: how come?
Boy2: oh, 'coz they're all under sea (C) level.

gnite dudes and dudettes. hoping you have a great remainder of the week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home