Thursday, April 14, 2005

Creatures of the Night

Creatures of the Night

hi there...it's around 1.25 in the morning. i'm bored. i just rectified the problem with my post at 3pm on the 13th. if any of you think that you can blog on the computers in the school computer lab, tread with care. the slightest touch of that bloody SHIFT key sets of the chinese word input software that a certain group of people use, much to the agony of considerate and innocent people like me. after you hit that key, it's a 'bye-bye' case for you already, i tell you...sheesh, this people arh...not the waaaaaaay....

i like it at night. the whole world (well, maybe your world) is soundly asleep. everything is peaceful. there is no one disturbing you, there are no bustling sidewalks, no honking traffic (unless you count the illegal racers that zoom past in their monsters), and best of all, at night, you don't feel the scorching heat. if it was up to me, i'd be nocturnal by now. a plus if you're in a town like kuala lumpur is that you don't get to see the haze and smog. haha.

let me share a joke with you. pardon me if i sound pro-women, but i did get this from a jokebook about men, so, enjoy! (or don't. aiyah! up to you la.)

man: oh God, why did you make women so beautiful?
God: so you would love them.
man: but...then why are they so dumb?
God: so they would love you.

okay, i don't have much more to write. what i do have is my physics assignment, my bio assignment, my KLJ assignments, my whatever assignments (singlish warning) LAH!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY BENJAMIN TAN!! MAY YOUR TOES GROW AND LIVE A LONG AND HAPPY LIFE. (ok, ok, you too...)

waiting till the jailers let me go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home