Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Time's Flying...(first class)

Time's Flying...(first class)

hi there....guess who's back? (who else can it be?) well anyway, i'm blogging now in my school's computer lab. darn it, i have choir later...in actual fact i have it about 15 minutes later, or rather 15 muntes after i write this sentence. today i discovered that my brother had a blog! coconut sia that fella...how come he didn't tell me?

well, anyway, i saw it, and it was refreshing to know about my brother, my flesh and blood. just yesterday somebody close to me told me of how he/she was moved to tears while on the phone with a sibling who's overseas. it was a long period of time since they last talked to each other. at that moment, i longed for that kind of closeness and that kind of fraternity in the sibling bond. and today, reading my brother's thoughts and ponderings written out in words, i reaffirmed that feeling.

(hey man, take care! call your brother sometimes k?)

growing up, it was just the two of us and the maid, as our parents both worked. i used to bully my brother a lot, and looking back now, i feel a little guilty, but back then...heh heh heh...

so, anyway, updates from home! some pervert keeps on disturbing the underwear hung on the clothesline at home. eeeeyuuuur....how on earth do these people get their kick anyway, huh? remember that condo i told some of you i was going to shift into? my family got the keys already! wheepee! that means i have to go back and help them shift in, and that means i'm going home! (although 'home' would change over that period of time) gosh, i miss home.

bye bye bloody batu caves. the place which gets so jam packed during thaipusam, because the indian devotees flock to the temple in the cave by the hundreds of thousands on that day, and the traffic policemen have absolutely no idea how to direct traffic, human or automobile. haha, now all of you dunggus who call me a caveman can't do so anymore. but please don't call me condom man. hahaha...

okay, choir is gonna start soon! hope i don't get screwed for not memorising that dumb, wordy, chinese song by some emil chow.

till next time! adios!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home