Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Time for Tay...

Time for Tay...

hi one and all!! i'm currently waiting in the computer lab before one of my darn physics tutorials, and after which, i will have an hour plus of a nervous system lecture. gosh, what a tiring, draining, and energy-sapping routine i subject myself to wiillingly every tuesday, week after week! gosh! what has education done to me? it has made me go crazy! i do things i utterly detest, like attending statistic lectures where the lecturer drones you to sleep, and physics tutorials, and all that crap!!

allow me to lament about life as a year 2 student. it's...aihz...it's...bittersweet? can this be true? it's really nice having friends around. the Trouble Gang (whoohooo!!!), the scholar bunch, my neighbours, and lipjeen =P. my band which didn't make it into Musicfest, my worship team at church, the basses...it's all just...just great. but then there's the work and the 'serious' stuff that inadvertently plagues us all. the stress of being a scholar, making sure your grades don't drop (or drop too far...hahaha...), making sure you sing well and perform well, making sure you're sensitive and understanding to those around you, and of course, there's family you have to think of back home too.

i just wanna have choir for school, and indeed, i think i'm gonna miss choir. so much. i was just thinking yesterday, that by the same time next month, i'll already be free from the shackles of my choir commitments! no more sectionals after school, no more combined practices with our conductor robbing me of my saturday morning sleep-ins, and no more getting stressed over pitches and note intervals...

but then, really, i think i'm really going to miss choir. the people there, my friends, singing together, and working effectively as a walloping great performing unit. not to mention that choir has openned up a whole new door for me to appreciate the Arts (capital 'A', huh, my choy? haha...). i'm proud, darn it, that i have had the opportunity to sing and travel to places with such a wonderful bunch of talented people/clowns. gosh...how time flies yea? (how many 'goshes' have i typed out yea? so many?! gosh...!)

do you know at the start of this year, i actually dreaded coming for choir practices? crazy huh? well, i guess it was just a phase i went through. time is fleeting, and our life will soon reach the end of its run. where to then? will we know it?

hmm...

okok!!! lame jokes!

what do you call the young of an organ?
an organelle.

what organ smokes the most?
a pipe organ.

tahz!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home