Monday, April 25, 2005

Things I Overlook

Things I Overlook

i just realise there are many things i overlook. thank you my precious friend for helping me battle my personal daemons.

to another good friend.

thanks for cheering up my day and being a great pal. you're indispensable.

to a very special friend.

thank you for being a pillar of support, when you quell my storms and you fill my world with colour and a hope of a brighter tomorrow. with you.

i'm currently waiting for my choir practice. to those a little unfamiliar to choir, a basic mixed choir has 4 big sections, from highest to lowest pitch, soprano, alto, tenors and bass. i'm in bass. and for most of our songs, all the sections are singing their own parts to produce nice chords in the songs. so, theoratically, we should be able to sing as four people only. and that's what's gonna happen in about 5 minutes time. hahaha...sheesh...hope i ken make it.

heres a joke from venkat...

an old farmer went to his long abandoned pond on his extensive estate. much to his surprise (and joy, no doubt) he spied 2 young girls skinny-dipping in the pond. feeling a little ashamed of peeping, he coughed "ahem...!"

the girls shrieked, "WE"RE NOT COMING OUT TILL YOU GO AWAY!"

the farmer replied, "oh no, don't mind me. i'm just here to feed the crocodiles."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home