Friday, April 22, 2005

Ramblings of a Troubled Mind

Ramblings of a Troubled Mind
there are many things you don't see. i am an iceberg, cold and hidden. the thing about me is that i'm always putting on masks...even i know it. i even notice myself putting on my masks...i keeps me alive. it keeps me sane.

"here i go. let me put on a bright refreshed mask. let me face another day with 'optimism'."

there are friends whom i cannot bear. there are those whom i force out laughter just to please you. don't think i'm that nice or that compliant. i am not. you think you can push me around? think again. i may tell you off nicely, but i'm cursing you to hell inside. trust me. i know.

there's another side of me. the one i reveal to only a few people, and that too, at differing degrees. it's not easy for me too, okay? i'm not some crazy guy trying to reassure himself by sharing what he believes in, hoping that he's not alone in that belief. i'm not that unstable. i just want you to know the real me, 'cos i'm tired of pretending. tired of faking it. sometimes i just want to let go. please understand.

priceless friends. give me some time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home