Sunday, May 15, 2005

Just Another Sunday........(NOT!!)

Just Another Sunday........(NOT!!)

ahhh....sundays are here again. the tranquility of sundays far outshines the creeping shadows of the coming mondays. and then, on tuesday, of course, i have my choir concert, Symphony of Voices, at the Esplanade.

i feel a little guilty. i really really do. i skipped church for the second sunday running. (i mean second sunday in a row, not jogging....) here's what happened on that dreadful morning of uncanny events

i woke up with a start at 8.30, to go down for breakfast, but decided to sleep on, as i was still quite groggy and blur. so i finally woke up at about 9 something, to leave. by this time, me and YeeKiat would have already made up our minds to skip our sunday school class too. (it's full of annoying chatty people from ACJC anyway).

then came the call from my ex-roommate, NgeeZheng.
"oi! service is at 8.30 la! today the church got AGM!"

that settled it. too late to make it there for anything, me and YeeKiat skipped....again...

haiyar....so naughty sia....! hahaha...last week was mother's day. hope my mum liked my gift. i don't think she's coming for my choir concert. too bad for you mum. you're never gonna see your son perform like that again.

so anyways!! take care you peeps! cya at my concert (hopefully!! =P)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home