Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Just Another Day

Just Another Day

not directing this to anyone, but i think the severest form of cowardice unmasks itself when one says, "that's the way i am"

that, my friends is looking at your flaws in the eye and saying, "hey man, you're great! you're a part of me anyway!"

bahz...anyway, i'm sitting here at work...doing absolutely nothing. i've already had two cups of coffee and i'm still falling asleep. but i think i'm partly to blame too. i'm, playing frank sinatra on my pc.

haha, i just listened to a song called the 'french foreign legion'. it's damn funny. here, let me pass time my trying to type out the song for you...

french foreign legion
(marching drumroll)
if you turn me down once more
i'll join the french foreign legion
bet you they would welcome me with open arms

first you love me: yes
then you love me: no
i don't know where i stand
do we march together down the aisle?
or do i march that desert sand?

if you don't think i would find romance
in the french foreign legion
think about that uniform with all the charm!

just one more time,
are you gonna be mine?
or au revior cherry?
it's the french foreign legion for me.


funny isn't it? haha. of course, back then the pronunciation was so much better than the mumbled stuff we hear today.

still, here are five vocalists whom i really admire:
(in order of preference)
brandon boyd of incubus
chris cornell of audioslave
scott weiland of stone temple pilots and velvet revolver
axl rose of guns and roses
Freddie mercury of queen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home