Sunday, January 01, 2006

The New Year

The New Year
'tis man, 'tis the new year! first let me recap my christmas experience. my dad took us up to fraser's hill. it was quite cold (yay!) and we did some jungle trekking there. remember the two singaporean kids who got lost?? i wonder what they teach the scouts in singapore. the jungle path is like this (imagine me holding out my arms) wide larh! i barely broke a sweat walking those trails. haha. there's actually a defunkt 'tourism centre' there that asked us to sign in before taking those walks (i shan't call them 'treks') in case we got lost like the two kids. they would at least have a record of what trail we would go and all right? and so locate us easier. we had to sign in again after the trail so they would know we're okay. guess what? we forgot to sign in after we got back and they didn't even bother. haha. malaysian efficiency!

so i got back, and lo and behold! there's a blue yoga mat waiting for me! haha! oh yeah, i forgot to tell you all. i'm taking yoga! haha...! very ku-niang arh?? got problem??! me and my mum go to this like very small community club UKRC (ulu klang recreational club) or something which is near my house. and we pay (singaporeans, don't scream) rm40 a month for yoga! haha. i tell you, everytime i go there i feel as inflexible as mr tay asking us for our homework. wah, my calf muscles are aching even now after all the tip-toeing excercises. by the way, my mum got a pink yoga mat for herself. haha...we two like got couple mat. keke...

so yeah, for new years, we went to KLCC to see the fireworks! for you all that don't know KL, klcc is very near my place and both are connected by LRT (light rail transit). the singaporeans correctly named theirs mass rail transit coz the malaysian trains are damn blerdy small! but anyways, the funny thing is that we got there 10 minutes before the countdown, counted down, saw the fireworks (very near, very impressive), saw how the smoke from the first half of the firework repetoire obscured the other fireworks. malaysia, malaysia. haha...

whoa, i tell you, today i drove to 1 utama again. i've been driving there a lot lately. on thursday to 1 utama, on friday to the curve and again today! but today the whole masses of dumb people (myself and family included) decided to go there also! ever get that feeling? there's absolutely no parking!!!

haha, so we enthu-enthu wanna go far far and shop, we ended up going to good 'ol KLCC again. i tried my hand at reverse parking again (getting better), and tried parallel parking for the first time. not bad larh.

whoah, damn scary i tell you, that day after driving my mum's car, got this like funny sound whenever i turn right hard. there's this like scrapping sound. wah!! i haven't got my own car then have to pay repairs already! no fair!! but it turns out that it's a problem that didn't get fixed propperly last time larh. yeah. anyway, so much for this post!

happy new year you all!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home