Wednesday, December 21, 2005

(sighs...)

(sighs...)

well, here goes. what's been going on in my life? well, for starters. lemme tell you about way back then, i think last last saturday, the first saturday since i got back. i followed my mum to the salloon. haha, she had to do a little covering-up, and i went for a cut and some highlights. haha! so there's a new look on me, but not quite different, i reckon. (oh, but i can't really notice it. i can't see my own hair)

life has been great to me. but it just feels like the dumps. i don't know why. thanks to jeffrey and ET for playing that prank on me that day. my dad dragged me down to help paint the HQ of some charity organisation, and boy was it tiring. "hello, is this wan ming hui? erm, we are from california fitness and your friend recommended you as our possible spokesperson."

me?? you gotta be joking man. which friend in the right mind will recommend me? haha...anyway, jeffrey's pauses, and 'erm's and 'uhh's are so distinct! most of the time he was babbling away about saturday morning auditions at mid valley, i was struggling to place that familiar voice. haha.

hey, guys, go and read the dark tower series by stephen king. it rockes my sockses man. i'm on the third book already and i'm thankful there are seven to read. whee!! fun fun fun!

on monday, i met up with my brother at times square. (wenling me me there the last time she came down) he just had some training, and we went xmas shopping. haha...i could get my mum's gift there. sorry mum, ain't gonna type it out here, i know you visit sometimes. suffer in the agony of curiosity!!! muahahaha... anyway, then i dragged my brother to mid valley, against his protests about travelling there and all. there's absolutely nothing to buy there larh! oh well, except the 2 CDs for RM 70 thingy at borders. only some CDs, mind you, but converted to singapore dollars, that's like RM35 per CD or S$15 per CD! haha. i got my chemical romance, and the best of u2 1990-2000.

the previous day i got the best of R.E.M. so that's like 3 CDs in 2 days. i'm a happy guy.

yeah, at midvalley, i got all the gifts i was looking for. see mingwai?? midvalley's much much better.

ohyeah! by the way, there's movenpick marche in KL already, but it's at the curve. haha. some far out-of-KL place larh actually, but not if you're in the PJ area of the damansara area, i think. lucky i know the way there. i just need to convince my mum to let me drive us there. haha.

so this looks like all i can update so far. bored bored bored... gonna uproot my brother from the xbox. i've got a need for speed to fulfill. haha. bye guys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home