Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Today

Today

today, it's just depressing. gah, i helped my brother put up a christmas tree in the living room, i beat my first rival outta 15 in need for speed, and yet, it still sucks. i don't know why. it's not that i'm bored or anything, it's just, i dunno, that feeling of uneasiness inside.

to top it off, there's something funny going on with my girlfriend. don't know what's going on in her head. she says that she's sad, and i've been more than willing to hear her out, but then she brushes me aside: "haiz, you won't understand" duh! like you're giving me any chance to understand?

well, nevermind. things are smooth as silk back home. don't know why i feel a little fucked up larh.

don't talk to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home