Tuesday, November 15, 2005

It's Just One of Those Times

It's Just One of Those Times
yeah, and how true. do you have the feeling you just don't wanna do anything? if you do, haha, you're probably damn slack! and would probably know how i feel day to day. hahaha...

anyway, i'm gonna eat soon, so yeah...

my birthday came and went, and thank you to all my friends who got me something, thanks to all who didn't 'coz i won't judge you if you didn't, thanks for all the well-wishes and such.

i thought that a birthday wouldn't reallyl mean anything anymore, not at this age, right, i mean, you've had a quite a few already, and what's a new every year? but then, i realised that that day, you find out who really remembers, and who really cares. and for that i am thankful. on a sidenote, my dad called me! (he remembered) and said "happy 18th son" (dad, i'm 19)

hmm...

so far the A's have been mediocre. hate this period. just feel like breaking free.

tahz. me hungry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home