Monday, December 05, 2005

Home

Home

yes, i am home. whoah, thank you loads and loads to lipjeens parents and siblings who put up with me! gosh, i wouldn't know what to do, since my dad very conviniently went for his youth camp thingy and left me stranded in singapore. so thank you!!

anyway, i got back at around 10 at night and i unpacked all the way till midnight. whoa, i finally feel settled in my new home. last time there's only a lil of my stuff in my room but now, everything's here and, yeah! feels like home, not a temporary respite from the hostel.

there's loads for me to do! starting with games, there's half-life 2 on the pc and xbox (so i ken play the missions in tandem with my brother) and then there's need for speed most wanted, fable, forza motorsport, doom3, burnout 3 revenge all of them on the xbox.

whoa, so many games to play! there's loads of books to read too! there's the last few pages of catch-22, the first five books of the dark tower series by stephen king, chronicles of narnia, and a novel my mum highly recommends, fatal flaw by william lashner. my mum reads at a snail's pace, but she told me she couldn't put down that book, so it's gotta be quite good larh.

i made a promise to myself to get back in shape, so i'm dragging my brother along, so there's that to do. my mum has delegated the task of arranging the CDs in the closet. gosh, i don't know where to begin.

i'm gonna miss my friends. here's a class pic. well part of the class larh.



ET still had glasses on then. haha.

aight, think i'll stop here. cya around guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home