Friday, December 02, 2005

The Last Supper

The Last Supper

oh no, wait, we may have hostel dinner together again after this larh. hmmz, but anyways, i went out with the fifth (and a sixth) floor guys just now, me and my roommate, armando, my neighbours, cheehau, hokito, yeekiat, and zhisin (in alphabetical order) hah. yup, we wanted to eat yong tau foo, but we walked to the place and it was closed. then we took a bus down to katong to try our luck again, but alas, the yong tau foo deities have no mercy on us. maybe it was my fault. i forgot that they call it niang tau foo here. ampang niang tau foo. haha, laughable sia.

as usual, the gang wanted to castrate me and do all sorts of horrible things to me, but my persuasive words swayed their violent hearts against bashing me up just cause i told to many lame jokes.

nevermind, i'll miss this guys.

heh, all things must come to an end.

live long and prosper yeah!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home