Friday, July 18, 2008

not again!!!




it happened. again. GAAWWWWDDD!!!






i locked my keys in my car. wah, bloody stupid...






i've just had my selective 'exam'. (easy)






and i'm waiting for my summative result (die die die!!! BANZAI!!!!)






and i locked my keys in my car.






stupid stupid stupide.....






blearghz....






oh yeah, coincidentally, i'm very sick. i've got pharyngitis, and it's bacterial coz i've got fever. i got doxycycline and dextromethorphan. just for you guys that read this and are spurred to do a little bit of reading up.






if i've typed this wrongly...well... human error larh. tah!!

3 Comments:

At 23:08 , Blogger The Brick Layer said...

there was a mat in ns with me who locked his key in his locker cos he was looking for a safe place to keep him.

 
At 09:37 , Blogger Më| §zë said...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

btw, get well soon

ps: i have no idea what you are talking about

 
At 00:14 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

AHHHHH!!!
UPDATE!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home