Thursday, June 05, 2008

Oh, This and That

today is yunn cheng's birthday.


i'm sure they'll be having a good fun celebration somewhere. but it's okay. they don't invite me.


actually, noone invites me for anything anymore, except kelvin, anthony and co. la...


not the Cina gang, not the english speaking gang, not the CF gang, not the Indian gang.... or whatever gang la.


not for movies, not for gym, not for lunch, not for anything la. i bet "eh! we forgot to ask minghui if he wants to come lah!" is the last thing on everybody's mind.


well, except for the jamming gang la. and even within the jamming gang, seng is half Cina, so he won't let me in on anything that's going on anyway.


but actually, that's fine by me. haha. i've made my peace with it already. i don't give a flying fuck anymore. besides, you all chiang hwa yi here and chiang hwa yi there, bugs the HELL OUTTA ME. i think i wouldn't get invited to my own birthday dinner either.


haha. luckilly there's still volleyball and basketball.


perhaps i've turned them down too many times. haha... i'm lazy, that's why.


all you assholes only think of me when you need transport. to sri petaling larh, to mid valley larh, to wherever lah.


so from now on, tell you what. since the price of fuel has increased, don't invite me for anything. the answer is an automatic NO.


especially if people tell me, "erh, sorry ah ming, can you please confirm if you are coming? like ASAP? coz we need to settle the transport issues...." or "we may not have enough cars la..." and there's always the "how many people can you fit in your car?"


you all suddenly so friendly! wah! ah, the warm rays of friendship! hahaha...


go fly kite la you all.


it's nice being alone sometimes. you don't have to fake a smile. YOU CAN FART IF YOU WANT TO. you don't have to come up with mundane conversation starters ("wah! nowadays arh! rain everyday sia!"), you don't have to spend too much money. YOU CAN WANK. you can play guitar till the dogs behind your house go into barking fits. you won't have people call you chubby. you can watch ALL the geeky documentaries in national geographic you want. you can avoid watching this dumb sport where 22 guys on a green field go kicking a ball (and each other). you may even study! you can lie on your bed and read til daybreak. you can play project gotham racing 4 and grand theft auto 4 and screw your GTA4 girlfriend till she bleeds.


it's okay. i'm not even angry. haha. really man. i'll still smile at you. i'll still say hi. but for whatever it's worth, don't count me in larh. i'm just to lazy. it's nice if you think of me once in a while, but hey (shrugs shoulders) i'm not begging. if anyone reads this and feels sorry for me, don't. don't let your egoes convince you that my happiness and my sense of fulfillment hinges upon so little. i'm just stating a fact. throw that flash of momentary guilt out of the window.


i was reading melvyn's blog. i know exactly how he feels, just that perhaps my humour gets to more people than his one does. maybe. but it's really alright to be alone. sure, friends are great. they help you along, you help them along, you laugh and tell jokes, but really, you don't need to be accepted by people or be close to them. look where it got me. i'm sitting here at home doing some personal reflection (albeit doing it online) thinking of what dinner i should get myself (hmm... instant me? char kuay teow? or roti telur bawang?)


anyway, to all those celebrating a birthday, or celebrating somebody else's birthday have a good one! i mean, sincerely, you have my well wishes however old you are, and whoever your friends may be. why not? i don't hate you. i just care less... i've got me myself and i, and life is just peachy!




8 Comments:

At 21:46 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH man....
(u noe i spent 12 minutes to think throught wat to write)
BUT...
i think all the other gangs don't really matter lo.
As long as ur core group, which is the llama, the one wid no brain and micropenis, and the hyperpigmented one still NEEDS your COMPONY (not your CAR) than can dy le!!
I know how u feel le!! as in the part where u sometimes to lazy to go to outings too many times and end up rejecting them one time to many. My case was that the timing was alway wrong!
Tat y i think, i think ony la... Myabe i think too much la... kelvin and anthony quite piss wid me lo... Call me come out oso always kena rejected. Humans don't like rejects le...
But yea..as long as ur core group still needs ur presence, i think tat's quite blessed dy, knowing they will never abandon u~~
my 25 cents le...
hope u cheer up soon!!

 
At 23:44 , Blogger AO4 said...

hahaha you know.. 8 years and somehow i don't think you look any different from then :P haha.. maybe we all are just a lil bit more grown up (staring at your pic :P)..

haha as for your post.. no comment haha :)

 
At 15:35 , Blogger Më| §zë said...

whoa....
since when you became so emotional 1...
you're the one always telling me to chill...

 
At 22:42 , Blogger The Brick Layer said...

eh ming hui, sorry for not asking u out la! pls forgive me. When I go out with shi yuan I always wanna call u, but we agree that fuel would be an issue for u, seeing as it would take u at least 4 hours to get to where we watch movies and stuff. If u really dun mind coming down we definitely want u to! and we won't ask for transport (we trust MRTs more than we trust ur driving , in any case).

Cheers, mate. dun bother with those who cant be bothered.

 
At 22:51 , Blogger porknuggets said...

i know how you feel. tho my car not as nice as yours, but sometimes i feel people are just speaking to me coz they need a lift here, they need a lift there. then when they dun need my help they dont care.
then i only get invited because NO ONE ELSE wants to drive or because NOT ENOUGH cars.
you know i love hanging out wit u. honestly. i dunno if you like hanging out wit me lah hahahaha. maybe im too boring for you. lol
i not reli in any clique also. i also quite sien when people chiang hua yi coz i dunno how speak back. then when i keep quiet, people say i emo..

 
At 23:08 , Blogger Jokken said...

There's something disturbing about where exactly you want that thumb to go.

 
At 22:23 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha, cheebai is right. all that bulljazz he said. and cheebai, however much we're pissed at you, you're still part of our gang. we're never gonna let you leave :D. haha. it's brings balance you see? what is our gang without the coffeeshop ah beng? and comical shorty, and stupid llama, and.... did i miss someone? ah well...

;)

 
At 06:43 , Blogger Machiavellian said...

fucka missed me out again...just like tat day...got me dressed up then ditched me...mafaka

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home