Monday, June 02, 2008

Happy Birthday Mum!!!



'twas my mum's birthday on sunday. she has ripened to a good old age of 51! haha... cool sia... but don't say i told you that larh.


i actually tried to con my cousin into messaging my mum to wish her 'happy sixtieth birthday' but it failed la. cousin didn't buy the message i sent her: "yeah, today's my mum's birthday. she turns sixty"


it was a great weekend. just chilling with my mum. we went to KLCC.


mum bought me clothes (she can't stand that i wear the same clothes all the time) and then books, and then dinner.


funny eh!? her birthday but she belanja me. haha...


anyway! oh, books and books! i got three!! the one i'm currently reading:

1. Eric Clapton: the biography






2. Shalimar The Clown - Salman Rushdie

3. Good Omens - Neil Gaiman and Terry Prachett.

did you know that as a kid, when clapton discovered his talent for drawing/art, his first subjects were pies?

he was obssessed with them. he would draw hundreds of pies, pies this, and pies that, and pies with the pie man, and pies on the pie cart and so forth....

funny sia.

cheerio guys! study hard.

1 Comments:

At 23:07 , Blogger Më| §zë said...

yala.. bluff me 1...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home