Thursday, September 06, 2007

Wine and Dine

so....

do you wanna know what a bachelor's dinner looks like??? i'm practically living on my own here in subang. i'm independent, and i'm proud of it. i renew my own road tax, i go and get my car fixed on my own, i find my way around KL on my own, (most of the time), and i taught myself guitar! (okay, so that was a bit unrelated.)

my father didn't come back for dinner, and i had no reason to expect him to.

anyway, i just went for a run at ten at night. 6 rounds of the playground in front of my house. i came back, and i fixed myself a simple dinner.


here it is!

(clockwise from mug with the heart): orange juice, apple, low fat milk, isotonic drink, plate of bread, cheese, mustard and frankfurters, and a plum.

not bad eh?

LACTOSE INTOLERANCE BE DAMNED!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home