Thursday, September 06, 2007

Shuffle

okay, i'm not usually one for the surveys, but i saw this on Nisha's blog and i couldn't resist! so here we go. the few simple rules are..
1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to each question.
4. NO CHEATING.

1. How am I feeling today?
Shuffle says: bullet proof... i wish i was - radiohead
Comment: yeah, it's true! i had a problem-based learning session, and i got shot down! but well, i deserved it.

2. Where will I get married?
Shuffle says: impress them - lo
Comment: heh! you buggers didn't think i'd get married in the end eh?? well? impressive enough for you??
3. What is my best friend's theme song?
Shuffle says: keep the dream alive - oasis
Comment: yup yup! it's true. they all dream to go and do great and wonderful things.
4. What was high school like?
Shuffle says: constellations - jack johnson
Comment: well, well, whaddaya know!? the sports houses back in JC were all named after constellations. ursa, phoenix, lynx, draco, pegasus... i think... haha...

5. What is the best thing about me?
Shuffle says: the ghost of you - my chemical romance
Comment: hahahaha!!! damn la. i knew you buggers were all waiting for me to kick the bucket.
6. How is today going to be?
Shuffle says: billy brown - mika
Comment: "then billy brown fell in love with another man" ohno. not good, not good....
7. What is in store for this weekend?
Shuffle says: naked sunday - stone temple pilots
Comment: i'm not faking this!!! oh goodness! yeay!!! a naked sunday. yessssiiiirrrRRR!!!
8. What song describes my parents?
Shuffle says: shine - muse
Comment: well, i wonder if it's because my dad's losing hair and gaining more forehead?

9. How is my life going?

Shuffle says: vertigo - u2
Comment: whoo!! right'o! it's dizzying yeah.

10. What song will they play at my funeral?
Shuffle says: bad day - R.E.M.
Comment: "shit so thick you can stir with a stick". haha, it would be a bad day indeed. =)
11. How does the world see me?
Shuffle says: writing to reach you - travis
Comment: okay, okay, i get it. they don't wanna 'see me' per se. they write instead...

12. What do my friends really think of me?
Shuffle says: only wanna be with you - hootie & the blowfish
Comment: really? whoohoo! that's plenty of fun then! =)
13. Do people secretly lust after me?
Shuffle says: more matey - keane
Comment: bring it ON!!!
14. How can I make myself happy?
Shuffle says: walking away - lifehouse
Comment: ohno. i have to walk away from her?? nonono, ohno.
15. What should I do with my life?
Shuffle says: nebula - incubus
Comment: what?? i don't get it. should i go to space, stare at the stars, become a rockstar or spontaneously combust?
16. Will I ever have children?
Shuffle says: strip my mind - red hot chili peppers
Comment: yep. maybe you'll find the answer in the deep, guttaral subconscious. right now i'm not so sure. (i mean, i am capable, just haven't come to a conclusion yet)

17. What is some good advice?
Shuffle says: dumb love - stone temple pilots
Comment: spot on, mr survey. love is freaking dumb sometimes.

18. What do I think my current theme song is?
Shuffle says: how to be dead - snow patrol
Comment: oh, come on! so morbid!!

19. What does everyone else think about my current life?
Shuffle says: still running - lo
Comment: yeah, see, Question18! i'm still running!

20. What type of women do you like?
Shuffle says: freak - silverchair
Comment: yeay! funky shit! shall i go after that green haired one? or the one who plays poker with her toes??
21. Will you get married?
Shuffle says: in bloom - nirvana
Comment: this song is about puberty and discovering sexuality. go figure.

22. What should I do with my love life?
Shuffle says: nobody knows you when you're down and out - eric clapton
Comment: when i'm down, sometimes, only she can turn things around. love you!

23. Where will you live?

Shuffle says: numb - linkin park
Comment: erh? in a sore limb? don't get it, don't get it, mister survey sir.
24. What will your dying words be?
Shuffle says: privelege - incubus
Comment: ah, i always thought i'd threaten my relatives to come back and haunt them. anyway, it's true. i think living is a privelege. good on ya!
25. When I'm having sex, I say...
Shuffle says: we are the champions - queen
Comment: whoa. major shit. how la hwei. if i do, i think that'll be the last time i get laid. i would have to resort to crawling up a chicken's ass and waiting to get laid.

26. When I meet a guy/girl for the first time I say...
Shuffle says: space dementia - muse
Comment: "space dementia!!!! goooobBBLE GAAABBBLE HOOT HOOTT!!!!" what a way to impress the ladies.

27. When my parents are angry I say...
Shuffle says: yahweh - u2
Comment: yahweh means God. this survey is absolutely right. i will definitely say "OH MY GOD!!!"

1 Comments:

At 17:44 , Blogger "Shi Yuan" said...

Interesting post... I should go try myself...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home