Tuesday, September 11, 2007

I Miss These Guys

L-R (back row): qadir, faizal, salman, and shi yuan
L-R (front row): aini, fairuz, engtze, myself, cheehau (with soft toy) and venkat (with bolster)
you know i've got this junior of mine in the newest M207 intake in IMU. his name is eric. anyway, i kinda thought about my friends all back in VJC. well, that guy with the bolster there, venkat, is that anomaly larh.
i managed to fish these pics from my ampang house computer to my laptop, since i do all my blogging and word processing and time-wasting here anyway. so yeah.
vi-ictoria in singapore, there are other schools we know - kinda corny for the first line of the school song, right, but anyways.

3 Comments:

At 20:41 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't bother missing the rest la dey...

Just miss the tallest one and the one that is slightly taller than you can already. Anyway, am going to extract my wisdom teeth soon.

AND I AM COMPANY BEST COMMANDER FOR THE MONTH OF AUGUST! WOOHOO!

 
At 22:59 , Blogger duckie said...

haha, well done dude! haha...and go get 'em teeth! haha...well, the rest....

i look back on those times fondly.

 
At 17:12 , Blogger The Brick Layer said...

blah blah blah!!!!! lalalalala!!!!!
bro, there can't be any NSF who doesn't look back on those times fondly. I miss disturbing vengkat abt chem marks

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home