Friday, November 09, 2007

Shoo

ahhah! and so the duck bought new shoes! finally! coz i ditched the last pair at the foot of the mountain two weeks (or was it three weeks) ago. i just took them off and put my slippers on. didn't bother to take them and dispose them properly. littering, so sue me. i couldn't care less at that point of time. i just wanted to get back to KL.


anyway, here it is!
i bought it at the midvalley gardens, and i got a 30% discount using jeremy er's pacesetters card. so cool! the funny thing is, the card had a picture! maybe i look like jeremy er (ohno!!!)...


haven't tried it out yet. i wanted to today, but i'm at my mum's place and i forgot to bring along my contact lenses, i can't run with my glasses, and running without them will give me a nasty case of headaches. not bad for a list of excuses eh??


so anyway, i think i'll stop here. go on, run along now, little kids.


by the way, i just caught the movie jumanji on astro the other day. ah, one of my favourite movies when i was a kid. i watched it at least three times a week, seeing as i had a video tape of it. not bad! funny seeing it again, but i still enjoyed it.


will click 'publish post' now. tahz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home