Thursday, October 11, 2007

Fly



this is gonna be a long one. watch out. garh. i'm gonna rant and rave.


i'm currently having diarrhea, or dire rear as jon au puts it. gahz. i SMSed my girlfriend to tell her that.


i should have mesaged "heya, your boyfriend's stomach is threatening detach from the eosophagus and unravel inside-out into the toilet bowl" but what came out was this "heya dear. i think i just shitted out my liver. miss you." anticlimax? well, go break a leg.


speaking about missing people, there's a few people that i'm definitely going to miss, in more ways that one. i'm talking about my band. kelvin, seng chye, matthew and anthony and ben. all of them are going PMS! oh, you rich people, how can i not begrudge you for being rich when you leave me stranded here? i lament the death of my music 'career'.


i really want to get and electric guitar, and expand my abilties. you know, maybe someday i'll be like that snow patrol guy, what's his name again? ah hell.


but i've got a plan as soon as i'm in seremban, i'll go around the night clubs / pubs and see if they're interested in looking for a singer/songwriter (the last bit is still pending) and see if i can take my music from there.


oh sure, i could coach joonheng or lipjeen to play bass and keyboards in the band, but i dunno man. we'll see.


speaking of which, i should get down to penning some stuff to say. oh, yea yea, i know shakespear hates my emo poems and God kills a kitten everytime i write a stupid rhyme, but seeing that my body is full of aches, my heart is in tatters, my brain is busted, and my gut is having it's own protest march to the anus, i think this is the best time.


for it is said in the sandman,


"it is sometimes a mistake to climb; it is always a mistake to never even make the attempt. if you do not climb, you do not fall. this is true. but is it that hard to fail, that hard to fall? sometimes you wake, and sometimes, yes, you die. but there is a third alternative. sometimes when you fall, you fly."


so pen to paper, pedal to the metal and balls to the drawing board. here i come. fly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home