Monday, September 24, 2007

I'm Getting Older (and Fatter Too...)

(L-R: ben tan, yee kiat, kien ji, teck leong, teik zhen, wan xin, yi juin, eng tze and me)
that day teik zhen sent me an email. it was mine! i wrote it to thank those who signed on my birthday card back in 2003. he had it all along and was going through the junk in his inbox and decided to re-send it. well well well! haha. i haven't forgotten about you all either, my friends. that's right, ship or no ship.
i dug around in my closet today, and this is what i found. haha. sorry. no picture of ngee zheng. dunno what happened to him that day. it was at marche under hmv at the heeren shopping centre along orchard road. it's gone now (marche, not the complex), but oh well.
the amazing thing is, given my extremely short, contorted and horrible memory, in that picture, i remember everybody's date of birth!
just test me!
ben tan: july 13
yee kiat: december 7
kien ji: january 28
teck leong: march 30
teik zhen: april 4
wan xin: (see ben tan)
yi juin: (not too sure, but i think it's november 17)
eng tze: september 27
me: ...erh... (wait, WAIT! i remember....november.....15th??? or was it 20th? erh...)
AWW SHUCKS, NOT AGAIN!!!!
just for completeness sake:
ngee zheng: september 26
moses han: april 1

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home