Tuesday, October 23, 2007

The Enemy: The Sandfly



hi there gentle readers! looks like i've been MIA for quite some time already. well, the thing is i've been on holiday for the past week over hari raya, and i have been spending time at my mother's place (i blog almost exclusively at my dad's place) and then, i went to climb a mountain.
it was gunung liang east and west. do i hear you say, "isn't that two?" haha, well, the peak is a twin peak. the peaks have a height difference of about 8metres and are a 5min trek apart. so there you have it. it was in perak. somewhere between slim river and tanjung malim.
gah, i've got the overwhelming urge to back blog and tell you in excruciating detail of the whole climb, but well, if i blog too much, i'm not studying enough, so i won't. suffice to say that so far, this was the hardest mountain i've ever climbed la. the mountain must've been a female mountain, coz like all female twin peaks, this one was particularly hard to conquer. haha.
right now, my car stinks of dampness, coz the people i drove back from the mountain were all sopping wet when they stepped into my car. my clothes are a certain shade of brown, my legs are itching like madness thanks to the sandflies, and one of my toenails is infected. oh heaven.
anyway, i had five juniors in my group. le min, sophia, peggy, john and justin. haha. justin owes me a buck (or five) coz that guy was such a noobie to camping he didn't bring any instant noodles!!! only crackers. thankfully, i had an extra pack of five in the trunk of my elephant, just in case this kinda thing happened. oh, come one, the elephant thing was a joke. trunk of my car, okay? haha...
gotta eat a pear and tidy up my room. tomorrow i'll go the blood bank, where i find blood ties, blood feuds, blood EVERYTHING LARH!
goodbye world. for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home