Monday, October 06, 2008

Pictures!

rehearsing for the malaysian studies thing! omg. that week, as kelvin summed it up perfectly, was the week where: we jammed too much, performed too much, drank too much alcohol, slept too little, and studied to little.

our dear 'ol professor ong and me on stage at the malaysian studies carnival. wonder when next will i get another photo opportunity with him. goodness knows i'm not on the dean list. haha.



if you can guess where we are, i'll buy you a teh tarik.

my father spoils another picture in korea. haha..


i tell you!!! my pants were like ali baba pants! i could fit a whole freakin turkey in them.

2 Comments:

At 23:45 , Blogger signius said...

Teh tarik eh? Hmmm..let me try...you 2 are in..Malaysia! Tee hee..

 
At 23:59 , Blogger duckie said...

heh! well. i'll give you a drop of my teh tarik la then...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home