Saturday, March 15, 2008

F&N - Mid-March

so, finally, after abandoning Friday Night Noise for a long time. this week's pick is...


live at RockAmRing 2004, on youtube
he plays a seven-string guitar in this vid, by the way. if you freeze the vid at 2.20 and count the tuning machines on the headstock. there it is! anyway. enjoy.
here are the lyrics, if you can sing a long. hahaha...
Citizen Erased - Muse
break me in, teach us to cheat
and to lie, cover up
what shouldn't be shared?
all the truth's
unwinding scraping away
at my mind please stop asking me to describe
for one moment
i wish you'd hold your stage
with no feelings at all
open-minded
i'm sure i used to be so free
self-expressed,
exhausting for all
to see and to be
what you want and what you need
the truth's
unwinding scraping away
at my mind please stop asking me to describe
wash me away
clean your body of me
erase all the memories
they will only bring us pain
and i've seen, all i'll ever need

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home