Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Ah, It Was My Fault All Along

yess....victory number one. i managed to salvage all my links from the old blog. well well, for a tech idiot (or maybe, just an idiot) like me, doing that was no easy task. hmm....i'm so poor thing. i go and check my friends' blogs... and then looks like they've all revamped and took my link away. it's ok. i treasure my friends, past and present. but those who lost my link, i treasure you LESS. haha, just kidding.

task two. my tag board and some customising...

then i can leave my blog to rot once again.

1 Comments:

At 16:01 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice to see some activity for once, you lazy PIG. appreciate the effort brudder, hope to hear more sortoise nonsense from you! better update her more often, or else i will start demanding for my reply letter which is SO LONG OVERDUE.

affectionately xlaws. =)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home